My mental health blog

PLEASE VISIT MY CURRENT BLOG ABOUT MENTAL HEALTH ISSUES

iwillhealthee.blogspot.com

Monday, December 26, 2016

Merry Christmas!

December 26th, 2016

So I don't really have much to say since I spoke to you just yesterday!

But I do know without a shadow of a doubt that my Savior lives! I know that He is infinite, that His work and ministry did not begin in Bethlehem nor ended on Calvary. I know that the Atonement is real. I am so grateful to be able to witness the many miracles He brings about every day in the lives of so many people. I'm so grateful that I've been able to develop my personal relationship with Christ as a missionary, and I'll continue to grow in that relationship for the rest of my life. He is my everything and I love Him so dearly!

Oh and during the mission devotional President Palmer spoke about how there are about 150 missionaries in this mission, and I don't know how many millions of people that live within the boundaries of this mission. So he did the math and each missionary has to reach out to about 10,000 people during our time serving here. That's a ton! He spoke about how we are like the shepherds from the nativity story, that we should make "haste" in order to take care of the people that the Lord has given us to share the gospel with. Great stuff!

Love you!

Sister Elena Aburto

I got these socks for Christmas from some members. They have space-ships abducting dinosaurs. I'm planning on wearing these under my wedding dress when I get married some day.


These are the elders that are serving in our same ward!

Left to right: Elders Baker, Gifford, Little, Orgill, and me with Hna Maya



With Elder Sitani and Elder Feltman!


With Sister Talbot!


With Hna Gundersen and Hna Pimentel!



With Elder Simms and Elder Owens!