My mental health blog

PLEASE VISIT MY CURRENT BLOG ABOUT MENTAL HEALTH ISSUES

iwillhealthee.blogspot.com

Saturday, September 26, 2015

First message from Modesto

September 21st, 2015
Hi Mami, Papi, Calilis, and Tule!
I have arrived in Modesto and have already gone proselyting for a little while. It was scary yet fun. My temporary companion, Hna Arevalo, and I placed a Book of Mormon and a Restoration pamphlet. Anyways, I only had a few minutes today to tell you that I am alive and well. Modesto feels like a cross between Mexico and something else...Lehi maybe? The buildings look so old. But I like it here so far.
I'm a missionary! What!!!
The mission president and his wife are very kind; I'm excited to get to know them.
I don't know why I was made the travel leader if no one knew that I have traveled a lot, but the Lord knew that I am familiar with the Salt Lake Airport.
It was great to hear your voices again.
I love you,

Hermana Aburto


21 de septiembre de 2015
¡Hola mami, papi, Calilis y Tule!
Ya estoy en Modesto y ya pude salir un rato a hacer proselitismo,  sentí un poco de miedo pero fue divertido. Mi compañera provisional, la Hna. Arevalo, y yo entregamos un Libro de Mormón y un folleto sobre la Restauración. Bueno, solo tengo unos cuantos minutos para decirles que estoy vivita y coleando. Modesto es algo así como una mezcla entre México y otra parte… tal vez como Lehi, Utah. Los edificios se ven viejos pero hasta el momento me gusta.
¡Ya soy misionera! ¡Ni yo me la creo!
El presidente de misión y su esposa son muy buenos, es un gusto poder conocerlos.
No sé por qué me tocó ser la líder del viaje, si nadie sabía que yo he viajado mucho, pero quizá el Señor sabía que conozco bien el aeropuerto de Salt Lake.
Fue una alegría poder escuchar sus voces.
Los quiero,

Hermana Aburto