My mental health blog

PLEASE VISIT MY CURRENT BLOG ABOUT MENTAL HEALTH ISSUES

iwillhealthee.blogspot.com

Monday, July 11, 2016

Keeping Busy

July 11, 2016
This week we went to teach Paula and her son Luis again. They are seriously so awesome! They are still reading the Book of Mormon and Luis is still doing so well with his prayers. We taught them about the Holy Ghost and how to receive revelation, and we also taught about the Ten Commandments. I truly believe that they will get baptized someday.
Our investigator Irene took a big step this week to progress towards baptism. She is kind of struggling since the decision she had to make was very difficult but I have no doubt in my mind that she will be blessed and that things will work out somehow, someway. 
It has been tough lately because for the past two days, every appointment that we had canceled. And yesterday a Jehovah's Witness was arguing with us for like half an hour, and he wouldn't listen to our message at all but he was just being a nuisance. He was first arguing about how Jehovah is God, not Jesus. We've had that subject come up a lot lately. So we basically have not been able to catch a break and it's been kind of rough.
This week we also visited our recent convert Norma, who was baptized in March but she is so solid you'd never guess that she's only been a member for a few months. She is the sweetest person ever.
I saw an ad for Finding Dory and it actually made me kind of homesick haha. I guess it's because I feel like I grew up with Finding Nemo and I wish I could go to the movies with you guys, but I know that we'll have good times when I get home.
I don't even know what else to write, it's just been so exhausting lately. 
Next Sunday we get our transfer calls, so I'll see whether I'm staying here or not.
Love,
Hermana Aburto
P.S. In Turlock there's this frozen yogurt place named Brain Freeze which I will take you to someday; it's the best!